Welcome to The Embodied Woman Podcast! Today, Taylor dives into the concept of the Dark Feminine archetype and how learning to embody it will lead to great abundance and freedom. She explains that the Dark Feminine archetype represents the aspects of femininity that are often considered taboo or repressed in society, such as sexuality, aggression, and power.
Taylor shares her personal experience of how anger management and overeaters anonymous catapulted her into her spiritual awakening and how embracing the dark feminine archetype has led to a more authentic and fulfilled life.
Taylor also unpacks how the Dark Feminine archetype is confronting, and the importance of utilizing our fire in a potent and conscious way, to become empowered and authentic to who we truly are.
In this episode you will hear:
– How the Dark Feminine archetype represents repressed aspects of femininity
– Utilize your fire in potent, conscious way with the Dark Feminine archetype
– Repressed emotions: how the Dark Feminine archetype is confronting
– The benefits of embodying the Dark Feminine and what’s at stake if you ignore her
– Working with the Solar and Sacral Chakras to access the power of the Dark Feminine
Feeling the call to become an UNTAMED woman? Get on the Waitlist for when UNTAMED opens next + receive Early Access Bonuses taylorsimpson.com/untamed-waitinglist
Discover which of the five Untamed Archetypes you are