Welcome to The Embodied Woman Podcast! Today I’m sharing with you something I’ve been processing around the belief that something “bad” is always around the corner.
In this episode, I talk about how I’ve navigated this belief, some lies that keep you in your comfort zone, how you might be self-sabotaging the good in your life, and what life actually gets to be like if you allow it.
In this episode you will hear:
– What I did when I realized I didn’t truly believe life could be this good
– The lies that come up that keep you small and playing “safe”
– Taking inventory of what’s going so good in your life that you’re self-sabotaging
– Unsubscribing from the belief that things can’t be this good
– The reality of living a this AND that life
– Why I don’t actually set financial goals for myself
– Letting go of the victim mindset while working through stuff in your life
– How to actually stay in the vibration of “f**k yes, more please”
Do me a huge favor and screenshot this episode, share it on your Instagram, and tag me @iamtaylorsimpson and the podcast @embodiedwomanpodcast
Find Your Archetype: Take The UNTAMED Archetype Quiz here