In today’s conversation, Taylor gets real with Cayla Brewton and Emma Chayse about their soul-stirring Ayahuasca retreat! They spill all the tea about their journey with grandmother Ayahuasca and the ups and downs they faced along the way.
The ladies get into the nitty-gritty of how the medicine worked its magic even before they sat with it. They explore their sisterhood deepening and facing their fears head-on. They also share the importance of asking for help and how they’ve brought their newfound wisdom into their daily lives.
This retreat was all about clearing trauma, experiencing mind-blowing activations and initiations, and feeling like they’ve been reborn.
Bottom line, they’re all about their spiritual practice and how it has positively impacted not just their lives, but the lives of everyone around them.
In this episode you will hear:
– Challenges, wins, & activations of the Aya retreat
– The fears Cayla & Emma were confronted by before the retreat
– How they’ve integrated learnings from Aya into their lives
– Asking for help & changing your relationship to pain
– Experience of going back home & what changed for the better
– How devotion to your practice will impact the people around you
Feeling called to attend the next Ayahuasca Retreat or to put yourself on the Waitlist for future ones? Click here to get on the list
OR DM Taylor @iamtaylorsimpson that you’re interested to learn more.
Connect with Cayla & Emma:
Find Your Archetype: Take The UNTAMED Archetype Quiz here