Welcome to The Embodied Woman Podcast! Today I am joined by my husband, Johnny.
In this episode, you will learn a little bit more about my entrepreneurial journey as we dive into some questions about the expansion, growth, and flow of my business.
Johnny goes in and asks me questions about my story that will help you uncover some mindset shifts that will lead to a deeper understanding of yourself and how you operate in your life and business.
Whether you are just starting your journey in business or nervous to expand into your next evolution, listen, take notes, and allow my journey to inspire you to find your own path.
In this episode you will hear:
– The biggest bumps and self-sabotaging moments that came with the evolution of my entrepreneurial journey
– How to start shifting your money mindset and deep-rooted money beliefs
– The power of allowing the momentum to move you forward
– What it actually takes to keep your desired outcome
– Navigating the fear of hiring your first or next team member
– Finding your umbrella statement to show on social media
– The biggest thing I’ve learned about myself through all my business expansion
Do me a huge favor and screenshot this episode, share it on your Instagram, an
Do me a huge favor and screenshot this episode, share it on your Instagram, and tag me @iamtaylorsimpson and the podcast @embodiedwomanpodcast
Connect with Johnny:
Listen to The Art of Masculinity Podcast: here
Find Your Archetype: Take The UNTAMED Archetype Quiz here